CMPEA was created in 1990 by the three former employees of SNCMP ( Sedan ) and ECMP ( Dunkerque ).
Taking advantage of this experience, CMPEA has increased the workforce over the years to become a major partner in the field of engineering and design calculations of oil storage tanks and spheres.
– 1990 : Creation of the company, of which 52 % belongs to ECMP.
– 1995 : ENTREPOSE S.A. buys into the capital of ECMP: ECMP becomes CMP Dunkerque.
– 2001 : ENTREPOSE Contracting, department of the ENTREPOSE S.A becomes a separate company, CMPEA and CMP Dunkerque become affiliates.
– 2010 : ENTREPOSE Contracting becomes a majority shareholder ( 84 % ) of CMPEA.
– 2011 : ENTREPOSE Contracting becomes a holding company, creation of ENTREPOSE Projets of which CMPEA becomes an affiliate.
– 2012 : ENTREPOSE Contracting becomes a 100% affiliate of VINCI.