Expertise regarding new and/or existing installations
As part of your design studies, we can place at your disposal our know-how and expertise in the field of oil and gas storage facilities to guarantee compliance with required codes, standards and regulations.
We check calculations and drawings to ensure compliance of the design to code requirements; a report is then established to validate the documents and/or highlight any differences from the codes.
On existing structures, tanks or pressure vessels under operating conditions, we can produce calculation notes to justify their stability to new seismic zoning or wind loads, as well as during different phases of maintenance and repair activities (e.g. lifting – jacking).
Upon request, we can advise you on questions regarding the application of codes, uncertainties in connection with any repairs or implementation of repairs thanks to our long experience and feedback on many issues previously encountered and resolved successfully.
Upon your request and subsequent to a service order, we can do a site visit to perform a technical survey of your problems and establish guidelines to resolve them.
We can also intervene during the pre-contract design stage, perform conceptual design and establish drawing dossiers to launch your call for tenders.
- Produced tender documents for two double walled tanks for TOTAL on their site in Mayotte .
- Checked drawings and design calculations for Saipem on the Hassi Messaoud – UTBS Project.
- Checked and provided assistance on a mounded LNG bullet Project for SOLVAY Indonesia.
- Checked drawings and design calculations for tanks ( 500 mbarg ) for TOTAL on the Tempa Rossa Project.
- Checked nozzles on column designed in accordance with ASME VIII for TOTAL on the Tempa Rossa Project.